300gm loss for me this week . Feeling a bit flat about it really .
I know .......I can hear you now ...... so much better than it could of been Tan lol.
Yep your right , it could of easily been a gain and I should be proud of the fact that I did have a loss.
Anyway , in the 6 weeks I have been on the challenge I have lost 5.8 (not bad I guess ). I have 2 more weeks of the challenge and I am going for GOLD ......... I want to lose 1kg a week ....so better get my ASS into gear and do the very best I can :)
Friday, October 26, 2007
Weigh In #9
Posted by
Tan
at
2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yummmmmmm....lol and I thought it was going to be the hot fella when you said yummm...lol
Post a Comment