OMG , what a rough week I have had . Yesterday it peaked at a pigout . I had been fighting it all week and finally gave in . I could of done so much worse than I did though. I had shake for breakfast , shake for lunch and 2-3 CS bars , had 60gms of nuts for a snack and then had 4 slices of bread with marg and light cream cheese THEN had 5 slices of pizza for dinner . Mind you went walking twice so did 3 hours of walking during the day .
SO Today , is a new day and all is going well . Feeling a bit hungry but going to push on . Drinking heaps of water cause the pizza was really salty . Been for an hours walk and will go for another when the kids get home .I really want to look the best I can for Xmas so this is what is pushing me to keep going and of course all you girls :)
Thanks for the support everyone , it is greatly appreciated .
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Today is a new day !!
Posted by
Tan
at
6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment