Hi, well its my 8 week weigh in and I lost a whole 200gms .
Really , I am happy with that cause I've had a shit of a week and the scales were sitting on a 100gm gain ALL week .Not really suprised as I had a really good loss last week and I guess the old bod went into shock lol.
I did my measurements too this week and since starting the CS challenge I have lost a total of 27cm in 5 weeks .
My size 16 jeans that fitted a couple of weeks ago are getting BIG , hopefully will do me for a few more weeks with a help from the trusty belt lol.
MMM , what else has happened this week ???? Well, I have started doing crunches for the first time in my life lol. Now thats a shock to the old tum . But I am feeling good doing them .Oh yea, had a miner blowout last night ,but I enjoyed it. Had a sweet chill chicken wrap , would of been mega carbs but could of been sooooooo much worse . Then I finished the day off with a decadence bar mmmmm I LOVE those LOL.
Anyway can't think what else to write so will bbl

0 comments:
Post a Comment