Morning all ,
Well today is gorgeous and I am feeling better than yesterday .But feeling like I can't be bothered posting on the forum . Sorry girls :(, I will try and get my act together :).
Managed to do a #2 last night :) after taking pysillium husks :)and feel much better having done so :)
Been for an 1h15min walk this morning , I am finding I need to extend my walking as I am getting just tooo fast lol. Need to get off my ass and do those crunches too:). Only 750mls of water down today ,need to get going on that too .
Scales finally started moving again this morning , might not get to the kilo I want but any loss is a bonus .
Well, I guess thats about all for now , catch ya real soon :)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Having a better day today
Posted by
Tan
at
5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment