THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Tan's having a bad day

Well as the heading has said . Today has turned out to be a bad day for me .
I am craving carbs . I want a hot chicken foccacia , or subway roll or maccas even .
But my head is fighting me . I don't want to undo what I have done , I want to have another loss this week . I don't want to see those scales say a gain .
But that's not enough to turn me off wanting carbs.
I had an early lunch , had a bar and a couple of suger free lols .
Maybe if I make a decaf coffee that will help .Sometimes I just want to give up and go back to eating real food and go back to WWs .
But I also believe in this program and I know it works .
Grrr, why does it seem to be so hard today ?????
Anyway, thats my thoughts for today .

0 comments: