THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

It got better !!!!!!!

Hi Everyone , well after a very rough start to this week it is ending to be great :)
After gaining 1.5 after eating 3/4 of a loaf of bread , huge bowl of pasta with cheese, chocolate , 3-4 CS bars , etc etc . I have managed to lose all that plus some in the last 2 days . Weigh in is tomorrow and I would like at least a 500gm loss :)
I haven't had any detox effects from all the carbs either . I did think after eating all that crap I would get headaches etc.
Anyway, I am really really pleased with the out come of this week .

Just want to say sorry to all you girls for putting you all through that goodbye stuff. I really can't see why you all wanted me to stay but thanx for all your support .


So I have 2 weeks left of the challenge and I am going to give it all I got . I would be happy with a 8kg loss its about 6ish , so lets see what I can do in this 2 weeks :)


bye for now

0 comments: