Hi ,
A little about myself . My name is Tania aka Tan . I am almost 39 (24/9.1968 ), I am married to a beautiful man (Jason ) for coming up to 14 years . Have 2 beautiful children Gemma (13) and Jesse (12 ).
I have been on many many diets , got to goal through WWs about 10 years ago and put it all back on again . Been trying different diets , shakes , pills , soups, juices etc etc since then .
Went back to WWs but just couldn't get my head in the right space and got real sick of always counting points .
I had just got back from 10 wks in the US when I noticed that we had got priceline while I had been away and there was a new diet . It took a couple of weeks to get the courage to try it (knowing I had been there and done that before ).
Well obviously I ended up getting a couple of sachets to try and WOWWWW YUUUUM :).
So this is where I started :).
First week went really well with a loss of 3kgs BUTTTTTT TTOM hit and I was craving and wasn't strong enough to say no , so I gave the shakes up :(. After a week I tried again , but just couldn't get my head in the right spot . After another week or so , started again and GUESS WHAT? sailed through it :) lost 4.2kgs and felt on top of the world . I really became additcted to the CS Forum and everyone was so encourageing that I felt I finally can do this :) . Second week I sailed through again losing 2.2kgs and feeling AWESOME :) . Third week and a loss of 1.1kgs . although I am happy with that , I am feeling a bit low cause I guess I was expecting a bigger loss .But I do know that a kilo loss is AWESOME and ofcourse I am happy with that :)
OH yea, and I started the CS Challenge this week too :) . So far I have been the only one to register in Burnie :)(makes me feel special ) LOL.
Exercise Wise I have worked up to walking 2 1/2 - 3 hours a day , hoping to extend that as the weight comes off :)
Well thats about it for my first post I will add my before and after pics here :)
Friday, September 14, 2007
Tan's CS Journey
Posted by
Tan
at
4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment