«
Pimp-My-Profile.com
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tan's Celebrity Slim Journey
Tan's Journey to weightloss
Friday, September 14, 2007
Before and after pics
Taken September 07
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(18)
►
11/11 - 11/18
(1)
►
11/04 - 11/11
(1)
►
10/28 - 11/04
(3)
►
10/21 - 10/28
(5)
►
10/14 - 10/21
(4)
►
10/07 - 10/14
(1)
►
09/23 - 09/30
(1)
▼
09/09 - 09/16
(2)
Before and after pics
Tan's CS Journey
About Me
Tan
Burnie, Tas, Australia
I am 39 , married to Jason for 14 years on the 16th October. Have 2 beautiful kids Gemma (13) and Jesse (12). I enjoy chatting to my new found CS friends . I LOVE walking and I love my animals .
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment