THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

12.6kgs lost forever



Well , thought it was time to update .

I am quite happy to say I have lost 12.6kgs in 7 weeks :) A loss of 2.1 for me today :)
Things seem to be going great :)
I have become a Global Moderator and very happy about that :)
It is something I have never done so feeling a bit nervous about it all :)
Anyways back to the weight loss , I must say its the easiest program I have ever come across. I love the shakes and the bars .
And the support on the forum is exceptional .
I would like to say a HUGE thankyou to the girls of the chatroom . You have been my lifeline and I thankyou for helping make a fantastic place to chat , bond , and have a laugh or 2 :)
OK ,Today is going good :) Had a hot tropical shake for breakfast and a bar for lunch had a coffee and 6 squares of cadbury lite choc for morning tea :)
BUTTTT , I am soooo struggling to get the water down today ,halfway through bottle number 2 . I'm about to go for an hours walk , cold and windy here today so not really looking forward to it .
Well thats about it for the moment , might add my ticker and hunt down some pics :)

catch ya again real soon :)

0 comments: